  • Subject: RE: Update from Bourbon St, uh, COMMON.....
  • From: "jt" <jt@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2001 12:32:04 -0400

Don,

Any news on the iSeries Nation "Freedom Council"?  Like who's on the Council
and what came out of the inaugural meeting 5/15?  (When I saw it mentioned
on the website, I was hoping Neil and/or Chuck made it on the Council.  I
also hope it's not just for show.)

I looked on the iNation homepage for info, but didn't see any.  But at least
they got rid of the cheesy icons.

J. Toran