  • Subject: Re: Citrix ?
  • From: ken shields <kjs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 17:52:21 -0400

Mark
    Most of the clients, including CA, have a pc keyboard 'map' which you can
use to
re-assign keys.CA is unique to IBM, I suspect there must be a way to assign a
key to
your KB. Actually, if you can find the 'hex' equivalent , this may be a way to
plug
KB values ...good luck,,maybe CITRIX itself can help ..

--
Best Regards
Ken Shields