  • Subject: RE: Model 6717 Disk Drives
  • From: Mike Eovino <meovino_ml@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 11:48:49 -0700 (PDT)

It's an 830, processor model 2403.  The PTF package
we're on is C1005450 (I'm getting all of this
information from someone else who asked me to post the
original message, so I apologize if none of this makes
any sense or answers your questions).  IBM has told us
that it's a matter of buffers in the drives filling up
with bogus messages.

Mike E.