  • Subject: RE: No 5250-based applications
  • From: Joel Fritz <JFritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 07:45:56 -0700

It's done with servlets.  I've got to admit to being a little hazy on the
precise details of the implementation, being a Java newbie, but there is a
large number of classes in the appliction's directory.

Never thought about terminal "emulation" in a GUI, but you've got a point.
I guess all you need is fixed length fields and some keystroke events.