  • Subject: Re: Need AS/400 manufacture date
  • From: D.BALE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:27:00 -0400

Pat, thanks for the reply!  I checked out the web site and retrieved the
availability and withdrawal dates, but I suspect my boss's boss's boss will
want something a little more narrowed down than what that provides.

You don't happen to have the contact to call on at the plants, do you?  <vbg>

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company
248-362-4400  Ext. 4952