  • Subject: RE: Performance Review
  • From: NSmith@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 13:28:35 -0400

I know the points you are making are true, Ed, but it's not what us geeks
want to hear.  Would you feel the same way about the T.S. solution if it was
an architech designing your house (or even worse, the building in which you
were going to be occupying the 30th floor)?

Doesn't anyone care about quality engineering?  A bunch of un-educated
carpenters from the union hall could slap together a bridge and come in
on-time and under-budget and probably have a good time doing it, but I sure
wouldn't want to have to drive on it every day.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
This message originates from Lincare Holdings Inc. It contains information
which maybe confidential or privileged and is intended only for the individual
or entity named above.
It is prohibited for anyone else to disclose, copy, distribute or use the
contents of this message.
All personal messages express views solely of the sender, which are not to be
attributed to Lincare Holdings Inc., and may not be copied or distributed
without this disclaimer.
If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately at
MailAdmin@lincare.com or (800) 284-2006.