  • Subject: RE: "Buying down maintenance" - Anybody heard of?
  • From: "CHI LEUNG" <CLEUNG@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:01:36 -0700

Good Morning:

In the recent software company cash flow mess, this must be one more title
to max out the up front cash load. Instead of getting 47.25K at signing,
they get 70.50K. It is true that at the end of the second year they will
make less. But if you need cash, not much choice you have.  As long as the
company will be around after the 2nd year, it is a deal to me.

Good luck.

Regards,

C. Leung
MIS