  • Subject: Re: TFRJOB
  • From: Scott Klement <klemscot@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:11:15 -0600 (CST)

AFIAK, TFRJOB shouldn't change which subsystem your display comes up in.
It transfers your JOB.   When you sign off, your job is ended.

Instead, what I would do to test this is:

1) Create a new subsystem that uses your new sign-on screen.
2) Set up routing & job queue entries as appropriate (use DSPSBSD to
     see what QINTER, et al, have)
3) Use ADDWSE to add your workstation to the new subsystem.
4) Sign off of your workstation, and from another display start
     the new subsystem.
5) When the new subsystem starts, it should grab your display away
     from QINTER, since you're currently signed off.

As far as I know, the workstation entries (added with ADDWSE) and the
order in which the subsystems are started is what controls which sign-ons
come up in which subsystems.