  • Subject: Re: Problem starting DHCP on V4R4M0
  • From: "Roger Vicker, CCP" <rvicker@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 13:36:06 -0600

Neil,

Sorry about the delay in follow-up but had to get back on-site.

Yes the error is TCP5721.
No they don't use DBCS.
The default CCSID is 37.
The adopted user profile was a member of QSECOFR.
BOOTP is not started/used.

I will check the cross-ref for PTF SF46518 to V4R4. I would have thought that by
now it would be on the Cum.

Thanks,

Roger Vicker, CCP

--
*** Vicker Pony Farm *** www.vicker.com/vicker/vpf.html ***
Where do you find 100 talking invertebrates? The US Senate