  • Subject: RE: Find and Replace
  • From: "@udemk @jm" <jmdemko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 17:03:04 -0000

Bob,

The only fuction I know of that does the find/replace is thru the F13 or F14 screen for each member and you want to run barch for the entire source file.

Verify that the 1st screen I gave you does not have a parameter for a replace with value.

If not I've use the HAWKEYE Pathfinder tool for searching entire srcfiles in multiple libraries.

Maybe they have a tool that performs the function you need. They are located in Denver, I've been out there, great solutions for AS400 and other platforms..

It's not a substitute for TAATOOLS, I believe they are an IBM Bus partner.

Sorry can not help more.