  • Subject: RE: As/400 send email problem
  • From: "Art Tostaine, Jr." <art@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:05:26 -0500

I can't telnet to their SMTP server.  The Telnet screen flashes then I get:

Message ID . . . . . . :   TCP3422       Severity . . . . . . . :
Message type . . . . . :   Escape
Date sent  . . . . . . :   02/13/01      Time sent  . . . . . . :

Message . . . . :   The requested TCP connection does not exist.
Recovery  . . . :   Open a connection and try the request again.

On the telnet screen I can see breifly something like:

NETMAIL smtp server encountered an error.  Connection closing.

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.
Jackson, NJ 08527