• Subject: RE: Operations Navigator question
  • From: "Art Tostaine, Jr." <art@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 15:32:49 -0500

"Work with Spooled Files (WRKSPLF)" in topic 7.1.18.5
      "Work with Printers (WRKPRT)" in topic 7.1.18.6
      "Work with Messages (WRKMSG)" in topic 7.1.18.7
      "Work with User Job (WRKUSRJ)" in topic 7.1.18.8

From this link:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/bookmgr.cmd/BOOKS/QBKACN06/7.1
.18?ACTION=MATCHES&REQUEST=cwbunnav&TYPE=FUZZY&searchTopic=TOPIC&searchText=
TEXT&searchIndex=INDEX&rank=RANK&ScrollTOP=FIRSTHIT#FIRSTHIT

Art Tostaine, Jr.
CCA, Inc.
Jackson, NJ 08527