  • Subject: RE: How long to FTP a SAVF
  • From: "Charly Jones" <charly301@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:51:31

An ethernet cross-over cable?  I ask because I would like to hook
up a single laptop to an AS/400 and I was hoping I would be able to
plug one end of the ethernet cable into the transceiver
that is plugged into
the 2617 card in the back of the AS/400 -- then plug the other end
into the laptop.  I am guessing that I need a cross-over ethernet
cable to make this work.

Thanks for your help,

Charly