  • Subject: Re: WRKSYSACT missing from V4R5?
  • From: "Neil Palmer" <neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 16:36:50 -0500

The QSYSVxRxMx libraries are for previous release support.  If you are on
V4R5 you won't see a QSYSV4R5M0 library (until you install V5R1M0).
WRKSYSACT isn't a base system command, it's part of Performance Tools
(5769-PT1).
With Performance Tools installed you will find WRKSYSACT in both QPFR &
QSYS.

...Neil

Eric Lehti <eric_lehti_work@bigfoot.com>
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com