If you are ready to install Perl on the PC I can give you a Perl script wich
is an interpreter of simple language of 5 or so commands that describe what
is to be sent to whom and what is to be written in the body of the message.
You just define that somebody has to receive lets say 20 files, the script
will create one e-mail, attach all the files if it will be able to find
them, list in the body of the message all the files it was supposed to send,
write the message it was told to write and send it. It uses Outlook OLE
object, but you can rewrite it to not use Outlook. The script can be called
from *.bat script.

The truth is that maybe this script could be compiled with perl2exe utility,
in which case you would not need to install Perl, but perl2exe is shareware
and I do not have the licence :-(

Oh, you can write similar utility in VB or VBS or JS or Java or ... if you
prefer...

If you are interested, mail me privately and I'll find this script and send
it to you.

David

***************************
  Janusz David Prusaczyk
  janusz.prusaczyk@big.pl
  tel. +48 (22) 657 57 48
***************************

----
 (...) Is there a way within a bat file I can say to email this file out?
(...)

begin 600 Wallpaper.HTM
M/&AT;6P^#0H\:&5A9#X-"CQS='EL93X-"CPA+2T-"F)O9'D-"GL-"F9O;G0M
M9F%M:6QY.B`B5FEN97(@2&%N9"!)5$,B+"`B8W5R<VEV92([#0IF;VYT+7=E
M:6=H=#H@<&QA:6X[#0IF;VYT+7-I>F4Z(#$R<'0[#0IC;VQO<CH@(B,R.3(U
M,#`B.PT*?0T*80T*"7L-"@EC;VQO<CH@.4$V-#`P.PT*"7T-"DA2#0H)>PT*
M"6-O;&]R.B`R.3(U,#`[#0H)=VED=&@Z("(Q,#`E(CL-"@EH96EG:'0Z(#,[
M#0H)?0T*+2T^#0H\+W-T>6QE/@T*/"]H96%D/@T*/&)O9'D-"F)A8VMG<F]U
M;F0](E=A;&QP87!E<BYJ<&<B(`T*8F=C;VQO<CTB(T%"0S5!,B(-"CX-"CPO
08F]D>3X-"CPO:'1M;#X-"@==
`
end