  • Subject: ! (was RE: T-1 Question...)
  • From: D.BALE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 14:01:00 -0500

rofl (notice it's lowercased?)

Chuck, maybe you should just use 3 !, each separated by a space, i.e. "Hey,
those Detroit Lions really s*ck! ! !"

Or how about <ep> for one exclamation point and <EP> for a LOT of EXCLAMATION
points?

Does the 1/! key on your keyboard have the same tactile feel as your other
keys?  Is the 1/! still visible on the key?  <g>

All in good fun, Chuck!  Anytime I hear someone calling in public "Hey
Buddy!", I always think of you!  (Gosh, now you have me going<ep>)

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company
248-362-4400  Ext. 4952