I am a little confused about how ptf's are being sent by IBM

On Monday I ordered via the internet the following ptf's for V4R5M0:
SF99450
SF99096
SF99105
SF99068
SF99037
SF64217
SF64050

The two e-mails were sent saying they were being package & when they were
sent.

Looking at the cd's today, there are two cd's for the C0294450 cume package
& one more that is labeled Group PTF # SF99096.  The two cume cd's are also
labeled Group PTF # SF99096?  Do they only list the first one of the group
ptf's that I ordered?  Why are all three cd's also labeled at the top V3R2M0
when I ordered ptf's related to V4R5M0?

How can I verify that I have all of the above ordered ptf's?  Do I have to
order them one "group" at a time & not as one group?  I'm just trying to
save IBM some expense (which I eventually end up paying for at some later
date) in shipping 7 individual packages & now I don't know what I've
received.

If this is the way they are being shipped, what do I need to do when I load
them?  Option 8 has a parm that says "1" for all ptf's so I 'm guessing that
the cd will get read & all pertinent ptf's will be loaded in & applied???

Just a "little" confused.

Dennis - & have a happy holiday season.

Dennis Munro

"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they
go flying by."  Dilbert's Words Of Wisdom:

Badger Mining Corporation
www.badgerminingcorp.com
dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com
(920) 361-2388