  • Subject: Re: Decimal Data Error batch edit
  • From: "Henrik Krebs" <hkrebs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 20:27:01 +0100

I had once a command that listed first few recordnumbers and first few
fields with invalid dec. data. Based on a ffd (to outfile or API - I
don't remember) plus a character/string handling) it validated each
field.

Is there a public interest for such a routine?

Pls. Note: I'll be without mail-connection for next two weeks, so don't
expect any quick answer.

Henrik Krebs
http://hkrebs.dk
mailto:decimal.error@hkrebs.dk