  • Subject: Re: V3R7 to V4R5 Data Sharing
  • From: neilp@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 21:40:03 -0500

1&2:        You can always go forwards, it's back that's the problem.
3&4:        My guess would be yes, but I don't have a V3R7 system to test with.
5:        Probably would work.
6:        Although subject to the same release interoperability rules as far as being officialy supported, you will probably
        find SNDNETF of the PF would work.  Of course for 250-500MB it would need to be a high speed connection like a LAN, as the
        data will not be compressed in a savefile.h

Neil Palmer      DPS Data Processing Services Canada Ltd.
50 Acadia Avenue, Ste.102                   AS/400~~~~~
Markham, Ontario, Canada.   ____________          ___  ~
Phone:(905) 474-4890 x303   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Fax:  (905) 474-4898         oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\
mailto:NeilP@DPSlink.com  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www.DPSlink.com     iSeries 400  The Ultimate Business Server

KirkG@PacInfoSys.com
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com