• Subject: E-mail through an RPG program.
  • From: Angela Wawrzaszek <wawrzaszeka@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:45:48 -0500

We would like to be able to send email from an RPG program (or CL) to our customers.  We use microsoft outlook as out email.  I looked at the SNDDST command however that is using the AS/400 as the mail server.  We do not want to have to set up each customer on the AS/400.  We use to use the as/400 as the mail server but do not want to go back to that.

Thanks!

Angie Wawrzaszek
M.I.S. Department

This thread ...