  • Subject: RE: *PRTCTL question
  • From: "Stone, Brad V (TC)" <bvstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 10:28:21 -0600

Chris,

You have it backwards.  1-3 are SKIPB and 4 is spaceb.  Which is why to me
the example should have been...

    1Text Goes here       (last line of prev. page)
 001                      (** first line of new page)
    1                     (second line of new page)
 001 More Text            (** first line of new page)
    1Even More            (second line of new page)
    1And even more        (third line of new page)

But apparently either there's a bug in the CPYSPLF command when page size =
Overflow size or something else is amuk.  I've even tried to duplicate this
with test programs but couldn't do it.  Using this there is a blank page
between pages 1 and 2, when there shouldn't be.

Dazed and confused...

Brad