  • Subject: Re: 5394 and V.35 lines
  • From: Larry Bolhuis <lbolhuis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 23:23:54 -0500

Ah, Since the line was in use then the CSU/DSU's are not as suspect nor
is the line.  It is possible that the port needs to be changed but often
both are live (just don't use both at once!). Very likely then the
problem is in the configs - one end or the other.  So it's likely
NRZ/NRZI the Exchange ID/Station address (they are related for 5394) on
the controller description or the point/multipoint settings on the line
description.  Also remember for 5394 you must manually create the WS and
Printer devices on the AS/400 side as well.

 - Larry

--
Larry Bolhuis
Arbor Solutions, Inc.