  • Subject: Re: message police
  • From: "Neil Palmer"<NeilP@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 02:17:19 -0400

Al,

I got the same "sexual discrimination" garbage reply from a posting of mine when I used "bitching" as in "bitching" about something.
Guess that proves the software wasn't written by the "younger generation"  - doesn't  "bitching" mean "good" these days ?   :-)
Until this lousy "scanning" software can recognize words in their correct context, it's probably best consigned to the garbage heap where it belongs.

I deliberately didn't use the *'s - hopefully to annoy those using that lousy software - and so I can get more replies from their stupid email scanning software so I know which fools are using it !  :-)

...Neil

MacWheel99@aol.com
Sent by: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com

2000/10/20 14:19