From: owner-midrange-l@midrange.com [mailto:owner-midrange-l@midrange.com]On Behalf Of Frank Reiss
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2000 11:57 AM
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Testing

I'm sorry. I meant for Application development benchmark testing, QA, regression, etc...

  David Gibbs <dgibbs@verticalsky.com> wrote:

>  Does anyone have any experience with testing tools
> and packages on the AS/400?

What kind of testing tools are you looking for?

david
--

David Gibbs
Sr. Software Engineer

phone: (630) 495-2108 x5004
http://www.verticalsky.com
mailto:dgibbs@verticalsky.com

Opinions expressed are strictly my own and do
not necessarily reflect those of my employer.

Need a good laugh: http://www.userfriendly.org/static/

Do You Yahoo!?