  • Subject: RE: IP PRINTING
  • From: Don <dr2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 15:46:05 -0400 (EDT)

Bruce,

not only that but IBM did us the "great service" of REMOVING the existing
libs when V3R2(I think) was installed....if you didn't know it and didn't
save a copy before, you were SOL...

HOWEVER, before Al sends lightening bolts my way, users SHOULD be looking
at the current stuff as the old was definately not y2k and there's been a
lot added since 3.2....:)

Don