  • Subject: Re: Paxar Monarch 9640 label pri
  • From: D.BALE@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 15:35:00 -0400

I wish it were that easy.  The situation is that we've got this setup already
working in our branch in England; the label printer is set up as a 5219 there
and it is working.  The problem *appears* to be in the way the printer is set
up on the IDEA terminal.  The terminal allows us to define the printer
emulation and the code page.  I've just been informed that, apparently, we
have a ROM insert for the IDEA terminal that has a custom emulation and code
page.  Now, we just need to find it.  :-(

Thanks,

Dan Bale
IT - AS/400
Handleman Company