I had a problem yesterday - locking myself out of the system, by submitting a
SAVSYS (opt21) - and not able to answer the message to the QSYSOPR.
As I could not do it by all defaults - (stopped at damaged object)
        -       Prompt for commands - Y
        -       Check for active files - Y
        -       Message queue delivery -   *BREAK
        -       Start Time              - *CURRENT
I  was advised to go for unattended save -
        -       I put the reply in the list :
        ADDRPYLE SEQNBR(902) MSGID(CPA3708) RPY(?G?)
          Changed the job :
        CHGJOB INQMSGRPY(*SYSRPYL)

Then changed the defaults to :

        -       Prompt for commands - N
        -       Check for active files - N
        -       Message queue delivery -   *NOTIFY
        -       Start Time              - *CURRENT

And tried again (the damaged object was supposed to be marked as damaged from
the first try) and got a massage that it is waiting on massage on the QSYSOPR.
And could not respond to the massage - all subsystems were down.

So I have more than one question :
        -       how can I make the second session on the console (0,1)  to go
to QCTL, so if I am locked by a message - I could go there and unlock myself.
        -       Is it possible really the second pass to save all?(if it?s been
only one damaged object)
        -       Did I do something really stupid !?
        (the system is V3.7)
        Thanks in advance for any advise/thoughts.

        Valentin