Does anyone know of a good forum for questions and answers for MQ/MQSI
please

thanks

Steve Blair
AS/400 Systems Administrator
Vodafone Central Services Ltd

Registered Office: The Courtyard,2-4 London Road, Newbury,
Berkshire,
England, RG14 1JX

Registered in England No. 3750974

the system manager.

This confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper
for the presence of computer viruses.