  • Subject: RE: Did you ever see this message & what do you think,
  • From: "Richard Jackson" <richardjackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 15:04:47 -0600

One or more of the following:

1. someone did some very bad coding
2. you need one or more IBM PTFs
3. Something bad happened sometime ago, and you haven't fixed it yet.

What is this file for?  Who put it there?  Why is everyone opening it?
Library PACONVFIL sounds like some company named PA and convert file or
convert files.  File BSRTSWK sounds like some kind of work file.  Member *N
is probably the first member.  What is up with all that?

To further check out item 3, STRSST, display VMC log, select major code
0300.  That will display all of the "new damage detected" events starting
with the last one at the bottom of the screen.  If you use major code 0301,
it will show all of the "previously detected damage detected again" events.

Richard Jackson
mailto:richardjackson@richardjackson.net
http://www.richardjacksonltd.com
Voice: 1 (303) 808-8058