  • Subject: RE: MIMIX
  • From: "Raikov, Lo" <RaikovL@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 11:16:40 +1000

Depends on the application in use. Lakeview recently announced a new vesrion
of MIMIX - 4.1 (I'm not particularly good with the numbers, so I may be
wrong about it). There are two nice things about MIMIX 4.1: it is
API-incompatible with all previous MIMIX versions and it's extremely
unstable. But once you stop playing with data group configurations, it's OK.
However, we never tried the TCP/IP connectivity option. I'm not quite sure
what is that Lakeview are suggesting on the IFS side.

Lo