Its a journal collector file, that the Infinium software uses to create a GL
#, and their PO program populates this file, and then calls a program that
reads that file to generate a GL #, but I'm writing a program to read an 810
invoice file, and to bypass infiniums PO program, but I need to see what
fields I need to populate in this file, to make sure I have all my basis
covered, to have a succesfull GL resolution.
But I'll give your idea a try...

I agree about your assesment of the MS tools, I had to give our PC guys a
bad time, about that also.

I don't know if wrkqry actually froze, but our normal query response is sub
secound, and I walked away for about 10 mins, and decided, I shouldn't be
doing this interactive, so I ended it.

tim