  • Subject: RE: pass parms to qry400
  • From: "Al Barsa, Jr." <barsa2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 10:43:20 -0400

At 08:53 AM 06/30/2000 -0400, you wrote:

Dave,

I followed your reference, and got to this link:

http://as400service.rochester.ibm.com/supporthome.nsf/Document/10000051

I presume that this is where you want me to be.

After a relatively cursory review, this is moving me to Query Manager/400
which is a part of SQL.  Am I wrong?

Al

PS:  Happy fourth to all.  I leave for London on the sixth of July for the
baptism of a new nephew.  (My son Albert [13] will be the godfather!)  So
my responses next week and until 7/13 will be somewhat delayed.  Also I
will be without the benefit of a system to play with.