  • Subject: RE: IP PRINT AGAIN
  • From: "Salter, James" <JSalter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:21:59 -0500

Host print transform = *Yes, Manufacturing Model type should be filled in .
Work station customization can be done, look it up in the Softcopy CD.
(RTVWSCST)

Page Range Support and number of copies support -   Put XAIX in the
destinations option field, and somewhere I am using

    QGPL/TSPRWPR as the user data transform to allow page range support.  I
can't remember

where I found this capability out.