  • Subject: RE: Deleting Logical file members
  • From: "Ron Hawkins" <RON@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:25:40 -0700

Ron,

Could one of the CL programs be running in a differenct activation group? Then
it wouldn't see the overrides from the first CL. Another thing I would take a
look at is the scope of the override command. *JOB or *ACTDEFN?

In you example, is member R085336731 the correct member name for that user or
is is the first member in the file?

Ron