  • Subject: RE: More PTFs to fix sign-on password exposure
  • From: "Al Barsa, Jr." <barsa2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 17:35:10 -0400

At 01:46 PM 06/15/2000 -0500, you wrote:

How about a PTF for V2R3?  Let's be serious here.  IBM can't go back and
patch every release since the beginning of CPF.  I suggest that you get
yourself to a supported release of OS/400.

Al

>Is there a PTf for V3R7???
>
>Mark Allen
>IS Manager
>Kelly's Kids
>markallen@kellyskids.com

| Please do not send private mail to this address. |
| Private mail should go to barsa@ibm.net.         |

Al Barsa, Jr. - Account for Midrange-L
Barsa Consulting, LLC.
400 > 390