From:   Al Barsa, Jr. [mailto:barsa2@ibm.net]
Sent:   Tuesday, June 13, 2000 9:06 AM
To:     MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com
Subject:        Re: Shipping charges

At 06:22 AM 06/13/2000 -0400, you wrote:

I don't know about Fed Ex, but both USPS, UPS and UPS Air (there are two
varieties Red and Blue Label), have zones, based on where you are.

I have written software in the way long past (System 3/6), to automatically
calculate the zones from the zip code, but this is not trivial, changes all
the time, and of course varies based on your location in the US.  Once you
have the zone, you then have to go to another table of rates (which change
all the time) and calculate the freight costs.

If you want more information please send private mail.

Al

MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
david@midrange.com
>+---

| Please do not send private mail to this address. |
| Private mail should go to barsa@ibm.net.         |

Al Barsa, Jr. - Account for Midrange-L
Barsa Consulting, LLC.
400 > 390