Well said Bob.

Sandeep - If you have a mixture of disk drive models on your AS400 (some
faster, some slower) see the help text for the following v4r4 commands...

End ASP Balance  (ENDASPBAL)
Start ASP Balance (STRASPBAL)
Trace ASP Balance (TRCASPBAL)

Even in this unusual situation, the system is really handling it for you.

Regards,
Jerry Jewel

"Better living through fine code and hot coffee!"