  • Subject: RE: Restoring source
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 16:58:52 -0500

Sometimes it can take awhile to restore a file.  Much depends
on the tape device and the CPU.  We normally submit our restores
to batch.
Let's see..  This restore is from a system save.  Therefore it has
to get by the SAVSYS, and some libraries from the *NONSYS.  Being a
BPCS account, and not knowing how you named your BPCS libraries, your
largest object libraries may be in front of it.  For example:
BPCSF???, BPCSCDO, BPCSCDF, and what not.  It just might take awhile.
Tell you what, if it takes more than twice what a save does, then panic.

wawrzaszeka@AUSTEEL.com on 04/26/2000 04:45:08 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet