  • Subject: Re: Batch order of ptf's
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 7:36:21 -0500

I too do a batch order of SNDPTFORD from the job scheduler every
Monday morning.  Works fine.  Think of the following logic:
RTVJOBA TYPE(&TYPE)
IF (&TYPE=&INTERACTIVE) THEN(prompt screen)

By the way, you did go into WRKCNTINF and '2. Work with local service
information' to set the defaults for that screen, didn't you?
Remember to use your shipping address.  If you use a PO box you'll
never get your order, not even a suggestion that you change from IBM.

The only problem I have with SNDPTFORD is that it uses a modem instead
of the T1 connection we have to the internet.  IBM's modem hangs a lot
lately and we have to enter a message on QSYSOPR.

quazy@SoftHome.net on 04/19/2000 04:39:57 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet