  • Subject: Re: ERRMSG Problem
  • From: "Paula Ewald" <pewald@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:41:08 -0600

Try specifiying  MSGLOC(24)  and ERRSFL.   Messages are displayed using a
system-supplied error subfile.  Note if the message line overlaps a record
already displayed on the screen, the ERRSFL keyword is ignored.

dbryant@banpharm.com on 03/31/2000 05:09:27 PM

Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com