From the new redbook "Who Knew You Could Do That with RPG IV?  A Sorcerer's
Guide to System Access and More":

PTFs for *SRCSTMT and *NODEBUGIO

The following information provides details on the specific PTFs necessary to
enable the OPTION *SRCSTMT and *NODEBUGIO features in releases of the
RPG IV compiler prior to V4R4, where the support is in the base release.
This
information is referenced in 1.3.5, "Version 4 Release 4 (V4R4)" on page 11.

You need a compiler PTF for the release where you compile the programs and a
runtime PTF for the release where you run your programs. For example, if you
compile on V4R2 with TGTRLS(V3R2M0), you need SF47055 on the V4R2
system, and you need SF45189 on the V4R2 system if you want to run your
program there. You also need SF45788 on the V3R2 system where you run your
program. If you compile and run any programs on your V4R2 system for the
*CURRENT release, you also need SF45191.

Table 98. PTFs for the OPTION *SRCSTMT and *NODEBUGIO features

Please note that PTF numbers occasionally change over time. To check for the
most current PTFs for any product, you can refer to the AS/400 Technical
Support Web site for a list of current PTFs. It is located at:
http://as400service.rochester.ibm.com

Select the option Technical Info and Databases, which leads you to an option
to see PTF cover letter information.
Release    Compiler     TGTRLS          Runtime
           (57xxRG1)                   (57xxSS1)
  V3R2     SF46001     *CURRENT         SF45788
  V3R6     SF45749     *CURRENT         SF45430
  V3R7     SF46327     *CURRENT         SF46321
           SF47056     *PRV,V3R2,V3R6
  V4R1     SF46327     *CURRENT,*PRV    SF46462
           SF47056     V3R2, V3R6
  V4R2     SF45191     *CURRENT         SF45189
           SF46944     *PRV,V4R1,V3R7
           SF47055     V3R2
  V4R3     SF45191     *CURRENT         N/A
           SF46944     *PRV,V4R1,V3R7
           SF47055     V3R2