  • Subject: Change Manangement Software - Turnover
  • From: "Ron Hawkins" <RON@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 08:42:16 -0800

I got this message from Turnover. Out of respect for our customer/vendor
relationship, they did not want to post it to the list, but said that I could
do so. Since it tells their side of the story quite clearly, I thought it only
fair to pass it on to this list.

I would only add, that I did not set out to attack Turnover. I simply responded
to a post to someone asking about change management software. My original post
said we were thinking of junking it (and therefor did not recommend it).
Everything I posted after that was in direct response to questions.