  • Subject: Re: qsnddtaq monitoring
  • From: "Peter Dow" <pcdow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:53:51 -0800

What is the message id for the 3rd message? Simon Coulter pointed out to me
that CPYF has the same generalized error message, but the message data
happens to be the message id of the 1st diagnostic message. Do a WRKMSGD on
the message id and check the field data to see if it has a 7-byte field - if
so, it's may be the 1st diagnostic message, if you're lucky.

Peter Dow
Dow Software Services, Inc.
909 425-0194 voice
909 425-0196 fax