  • Subject: RE: Hello! I am new member of list and excited to be part of this.
  • From: "Reger, Bill" <breger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:47:29 -0500

Allen,

QRPLOBJ is used to allow you to move new programs into production while
others (users, etc.) are currently running the old program.  If IBM didn't
have QRPLOBJ, you would have to ask everyone to get out of the program
before you could move in the new version.  Once everyone is finished using
the old version, it will be automatically removed from QRPLOBJ.  If you want
everyone to start using the new version, they must exit the program back to
a menu and then go into the program again.  Signing off and back on will do
the trick too.

William K. Reger
Senior Project Manager
Levitz Furniture Corporation