  • Subject: Re: moving libraries from user asp to system asp
  • From: "Mike Shaw" <mshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 08:18:55 -0800

Bob,

The only way I can think of is to create different library names in the
system asp and then copy the contents of the user asp libraries to the newly
created libraries.  Then delete the user asp libraries and then do a RNMOBJ
back to the original library names.  The problem here is the library name:
It does not matter which asp it resides in, the definition of a library
resides in QSYS and must have a unique name.

Given that, your only other option is to back up the libs from the user asp,
delete them, and restore them down to the system asp.
Regards,

Mike Shaw
AS/400 Senior Technical Support
North American Mortgage