  • Subject: Re: CD-RW Juke box for the 400
  • From: Patrick Townsend <townsend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 14:46:28 -0800

Bill,

One of our customers is using our Alliance FTP Manager product to
automatically send reports to a FileNet COLD archival product on a
server. The reports go into an output queue that FTP Manager monitors,
they get sent to archival using FTP, and then FTP Manager moves them to
an output queue for printing. More info here:
http://www.patownsend.com/FTPManager.htm.

Patrick
--
IBM AS/400 communications, FTP automation, and network security
software and consulting services.

http://www.patownsend.com