  • Subject: Re: Re[2]:CCSID 65535 Translation in Client Access Transfer Req.
  • From: mark.stepan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 17:44:06 -0600

Eric, Cyndy, John, <all>,

Thanks for your help. I called IBM and got the "straight skinny" and am well on
my way to implementing the adjustment that is needed. If you're interested in
the solution, here goes [the rest of you can tune out now...]:

The CWBTFR.INI file is only used when CREATING a transfer request interactively
to override the default. Since the transfer requests I am running are created
programmatically, this [*.INI file] setting does nothing. I obviously was
tackling this either too late, or maybe it was after a couple too many
brewskies, because the first place I should have looked, and I would have sworn
on a stack of Bibles that I DID, was the *.TTO file. Once Joyce from IBM
CONFIDENTLY told me that it HAD to be there, I found the setting location in the
*.TTO file so that I can make the changes to the program.

E-mail me directly if you want further information. My Lotus Notes Agents aren't
filtering this e-mail as efficiently as it should so all of the traffic in my
InBox is driving me crazy, so I am going to unsubscribe until they get it fixed.

Mark Stepan
Technical Support Manager
Merrill Corporation/St Cloud
Mark.Stepan@MerrillCorp.com