I think there is a lot more stuff available than one sees at first peek. I
sense two issues though:

One, is it any good? Does it actually work the way it is supposed to?  Or
will I have to mess with it like I do every other piece of legacy software
that gets handed to me?

And second, where do I look for the code?  There's free code all over the
place but how do you find what you want?  Are there screen shots?  What do
you search on?

Booth Martin
boothm@earth.goddard.edu
http://www.spy.net/~booth