• Subject: RE: Have you read this?
  • From: "Martin, Booth" <BoothM@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 17:05:19 -0500

I like this point.  It is a positive comment.

My gosh, we are the choir, please give us hymnals from which we can sing the
praises of the AS/400, not dirges and clown manifestos.  Please tell us
where we can win, and how we can win, not mournful excuses.  Show us why the
AS/400 is still winning in shop after shop; give us pictures and case
studies.  Give us some pizzazz, some glory, some fun.  Let us have web sites
that work, contests we can win, tee shirts that fit.  My gosh, we are
willing and able to carry the message for the AS/400 and we do it happily
day in and day out, (free to IBM, by the way!) and all we ask is somebody
from IBM bring us bibles, bullets and water.