Thanks Scott (et al), that answers my question.

Carl Galgano
EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
540 Powder Springs Street
Suite C19
Marietta, GA  30064
770-422-2995
mailto: cgalgano@ediconsulting.com
http://www.ediconsulting.com
EDI, Communications and AS400 Technical Consulting

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott.Wolf@helpsystems.com <Scott.Wolf@helpsystems.com>
To: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
Date: Monday, January 10, 2000 2:13 PM
Subject: Re: IBM Job Scheduler


>
>Carl-
>
>There is another product called the 'IBM Job Scheduler' and it is different
>then
>the WRKJOBSCDE command.
>
>I believe it's a part of the C/A Operations Navigator.
>
>Scott Wolf
>help/Systems Technical Support
>tel          612.933.0609 x3377
>fax         612.238.8414
>email   scott.wolf@helpsystems.com
>http://www.helpsystems.com/Pages/techsup.html
>
>
>
>
>
>                    "Carl Galgano"
>                    <cgalgano@ediconsul        To:
<MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
>                    ting.com>                  cc:     "Ashley Waters"
<awaters@frostyacres.com>
>                    Sent by:                   Subject:     Re: IBM Job
Scheduler
>                    owner-midrange-l@mi
>                    drange.com
>
>
>                    01/10/2000 11:57 AM
>                    Please respond to
>                    MIDRANGE-L
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Dave:
>This is a good question.  Is there a separate product called Job Scheduler
>(5769-JS1)?  and is this the same as the WRKJOBSCDE command?
>Thanks
>
>Carl Galgano
>EDI Consulting Services, Inc.
>540 Powder Springs Street
>Suite C19
>Marietta, GA  30064
>770-422-2995
>mailto: cgalgano@ediconsulting.com
>http://www.ediconsulting.com
>EDI, Communications and AS400 Technical Consulting
>
>-----Original Message-----
>From: Shaw, David <dshaw@spartan.com>
>To: 'MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com' <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com>
>Date: Monday, January 10, 2000 12:11 PM
>Subject: IBM Job Scheduler
>
>
>>Is anyone here using the IBM Job Scheduler - not the free one, but the pay
>>extra, higher function one?  Is there any documentation on how to use it
>other
>>than the manual that came out with V3R6?  Thanks!
>>
>>Dave Shaw
>>+---
>>| This is the Midrange System Mailing List!
>>| To submit a new message, send your mail to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.
>>| To subscribe to this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com.
>>| To unsubscribe from this list send email to
>MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
>>| Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator:
>david@midrange.com
>>+---
>
>+---
>| This is the Midrange System Mailing List!
>| To submit a new message, send your mail to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.
>| To subscribe to this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com.
>| To unsubscribe from this list send email to
>MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
>| Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator:
>david@midrange.com
>+---
>
>
>
>+---
>| This is the Midrange System Mailing List!
>| To submit a new message, send your mail to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.
>| To subscribe to this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com.
>| To unsubscribe from this list send email to
MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
>| Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator:
david@midrange.com
>+---

+---
| This is the Midrange System Mailing List!
| To submit a new message, send your mail to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com.
| To subscribe to this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-SUB@midrange.com.
| To unsubscribe from this list send email to MIDRANGE-L-UNSUB@midrange.com.
| Questions should be directed to the list owner/operator: david@midrange.com
+---

This thread ...


Follow On AppleNews
Return to Archive home page | Return to MIDRANGE.COM home page

This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2019 by midrange.com and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available on our policy page. If you have questions about this, please contact [javascript protected email address].